CAS no 142-82-5 Heptane
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
|Packaging:||200drum or as customer required|
|Productivity:||10000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China (Mainland)|
|Supply Ability:||in stock|
Model No.: X-CAS 142-82-5
CAS no 142-82-5 Heptane
1. Platinum reforming raffinate oil (93-102 ℃) fraction of n-heptane content of 57% or more, with 5A Molecular Sieve gas adsorption of n-alkanes, and then with steam desorption, separation of n-alkanes The Catalytic hydrogenation by nickel, so that a small amount of normal olefins saturated into n-alkanes, iodine value reduced to 0.1g iodine / 100g below qualified. And finally purified by the purity of 99.9% purity of the standard n-heptane. Industrial grade n-heptane purification can also be concentrated sulfuric acid washing, methanol azeotropic distillation and other methods.
2. Petroleum hydrocarbon fractions. May contain n-heptane, dimethylcyclopentane, 3-ethylpentane, methylcyclohexane and 3-methylcyclohexane.
3. Refining method In addition to containing boiling point similar to the alkane, naphthenic compounds, still contain unsaturated compounds, water and benzene. The benzene removal method is the same as that of hexane. Unsaturated hydrocarbons washed with concentrated sulfuric acid to remove, remove the water can be used calcium chloride, phosphorus pentoxide, sodium and potassium, etc., can also be used as a solid acid desiccant. And finally re-fractional refining.
|Relative Density||0.684 g/mL at 25 °C (77 °F)|
|Reflactive index||n20/D 1.397|
|Initial boiling point and boiling range||98 °C (208 °F)|
|Melting point(℃)||-91 °C (-132 °F)|
|Flashing point(℃)||30 °F|
|Solubility in water||insoluble|
|Partition coefficient noctanol/water||log Pow: > 3.000 log Pow: 5|
|Explosion Limits, lower||7 %(V)|
|Explosion Limits, upper||1.1 %(V)|
1> Cosmetic Raw Materials: Cosmetics is a variety of raw materials through a reasonable deployment of processing from the compound mixture. Cosmetics with a wide range of raw materials, different performance. According to the raw material properties and uses of cosmetics, can be divided into matrix materials and auxiliary raw materials in two categories. The former is a class of cosmetics in the main raw materials, cosmetics in the possession of a large proportion of the cosmetics play a major role in the role of the material. The latter is the formation of cosmetics, stability or to give color, smell and other characteristics of the role of these substances in the cosmetic formula is not used, but it is extremely important. Cosmetics are natural, synthetic or extracted from the role of different substances as raw materials, by heating, mixing and emulsification and other production processes processed from the chemical mixture.
2> Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API): API refers to the raw materials in the production of various types of preparations, which is the active ingredient in powder,crystal and paste for medicine use through chemical synthesis,plant extract, and preparations of biotechnology institute.It is one substance or mixture during the medicine making period uut it can not be taken directly by patients.
3> Fragrance And Spices: Spice is a substance that can be scented by smelling or scented by taste, and is the raw material for the preparation of the fragrance. Spices are an important part of fine Chemicals, it is composed of natural spices, synthetic spices and single fragrance.
4> Organic Raw Material: Intermediates are also known as organic intermediates. The use of coal tar or petroleum products as raw materials to produce dyes, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, resins, additives, and other intermediates.
5> Chemicals Used In Paints: Paint, the traditional Chinese name is paint. So-called coating is coated on the surface of the object that be protected or be adornment, and with the continuous film coating to form strong adhesion, usually in resin, or oil, or emulsion is given priority to, add or not add pigment, filler, add the corresponding additives, organic solvents or water preparation of viscous liquid.
We strictly complying with ISO9001 and ISO 2000 standard in manufacturing process, our lab and workshop tightly in accordance with GMP standard.
1.Stable quality, high quality satisfy customer's high grade sourcing request.
2.Competitive price .
3.Correct delivery time promise.
4.Continuous improvement make sure the long-term cooperation.
5.Honest service for your whole sourcing process
1.Cooperate with research institutions, we strictly control the process from raw material to finished product.
2.The customer comes first, we provide reasonable price, high quality product and prompt shipment.
3.We can send the goods to your delivery address directly. It is relatively safe and fast. We have ready goods in stock.
4.Quick and clear response to customers questions.
5.Warm after sale service, we will help to solve the problems in your usage.
5.We could make our price discount if you place a substantial order with us.
ZhiShang Chemical is owned by ZhiShang Group, is a professional new-type Chemicals enterprise combined into research and development, production and sales . The company's competitive product is pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates (especially carbohydrate derivatives Series), In recent years, the company has made a major breakthrough in food and feed additives, plant extraction, industrial chemicals industry . The company insists on the spirit of "sincere management, strict quality control, customer as god" , get consistent high praise from customers at home and abroad.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai'an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
"Zhishang" products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Company Name: SHANDONG ZHISHANG CHEMICAL CO.LTD
- Representative: Wangdongjun
- Product/Service: Organic Intermediate , Inorganic Chemistry , APIs , Dyestuffs And Pigments , Fragrance And Spices , Food Additives
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
- Contact Person: Mr. Wang Dongjun
- Tel: 86-531-67807911
Premium Related Products